Oracle Products Account Manager
Oracle Products Account Manager – Warwick, UK.
The Oracle Products Account Manager position for Reselling of Oracle software and services, representing Hyde Park Solutions within the Indian sub-continent.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic highly motivated team within the UK and Ireland.
As a Oracle Products Account Manager, and member of the Account Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead Generation.
- Opportunity Development and Pipeline Progression.
- Choosing new business, to achieve and exceed sales quotas.
- Build, maintain and develop key relationships (Including resellers).
- Using consulting and presenting skills to demonstrate product solutions.
- Maintain and progress CRM and respective QA documentation and processes.
- Sales administration to process software orders.
- Performs other duties commensurate with functional level and responsibilities.
- Maintain highest levels of confidentiality in all aspects of employment
Additional Responsibilities Outside the Generic Job Requirements:
- Develop marketing and sales collateral such as “problems we solve”.
Developing knowledge and understanding of respective tools within the Primavera product suite.
Assist in RFP and professional services tenders.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office suite of software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and planning and coordination skills.
- Ability to work to short timelines, to consistently meet routine deadlines and work as required to resolve problems in order to meet deadlines which may be impacted by unforeseen problems.
- Ability to work in a calm and professional manner in stressful situations.
- Cold calling and general sales skills.
- Portfolio, Program and Project management understanding and experience.
- Ability to travel frequently within both the region and international where required.
- Knowledge of the software.
- Industry experience.
- Contacts and relationships within clients and industry.
- Understanding of Oracle’s procedures.
- Creation and delivery of insights for webinars and social media.
For more information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the title. Please include your CV for consideration.
Successful candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of the interview process.