mod proposal plan & risk assurance using EPPM and PRAMOD sub-contractor
Revenue: 6.8 bn
Operations: avionics and information technology systems
Synopsis: This client is a multinational corporation company headquartered in the USA with operations globally. It provides avionics and information technology systems and services to government agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
This client was submitting a proposal to the MOD and required
- a P6 project plan to be submitted with the proposal – to support the deliverability of the project
- the plan needed to have a thorough risk assessment in line with MOD requirements using Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA)
This client, had Microsoft Project skills but had no expertise available with P6 or PRA expertise.
HPS provided a senior planner and risk management expert and together worked with the project manager to create, risk assess and resource the proposal’s plan. The proposal was submitted on time.
HPS is now working with this client to implement an EPPM environment within which it will start to develop skills using the EPPM P6 planning, scheduling and resource management software.
- HPS’s senior project management and risk expert
- Primavera’s Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM)
- Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) solutions
this client would have not been able to submit a risk assessed project plan that resulted in it being shortlisted for a significant MOD contract. They are also starting to develop in-house skills using
- HPS hosted EPPM solution
- HPS training services
- HPS support