Hyde Park Solutions, is as our name suggests a provider of solutions. We only provide solutions focused around the Oracle Primavera suite of software as we believe they offer highly configurable enterprise solutions fit for purpose.
We are one of very few partners that have both the subject matter expertise, and technical brilliance in and around Oracle Primavera software solutions, and BIM is no exception.
A BIM solution in Oracle’s Aconex software, eliminates typical challenges by enabling construction design and project professionals to collaboratively manage BIM models across the entire project team in a true common data environment (CDE). Organisations can reduce the risk of errors and accelerate project success by ensuring each team member has access to accurate, up-to-date models.
Hyde Park Solutions have more certified and specialised primavera consultants across all the Oracle Primavera products than any other Oracle partner – we can help you?
Our BIM Solutions
BIM as a process is all about delivering a revolutionary way we look at buildings, every thing from:
The BIM processes are focused around:
- capturing the reality
- continuously controlling construction costs
- improve, enhance and embed collaboration
- visualisation over time – 4D
- support and enhance sequencing
BIM process are what enables the project’s stakeholders to have access and insight across all phases of the design process, through construction, even through operation.
BIM has the ability to seamlessly work together on a single version of the truth, in an collective manner.
The degree to which this works is based on a number of factors:
- organisational maturity
- level of complexity of the solution – a single solution doing 80% is better than three doing 99%
- level of understanding and expertise of your workforce
- level of management focus
Clearly a well trained workforce that understands the BIM processes and why they are operating in a particular manner are more likely to deliver the efficiencies that BIM promises.
HPS offer a range of training programmes that support BIM processes and not just training in how Aconex as a tool works. Without an understanding of BIM, its benefits and advantages there is little more than an incremental increase in efficiencies.
Building information modeling (BIM) is an increasingly important component of construction project delivery, but is currently limited by a lack of collaboration, reliance on multiple applications, and missing integrations.
Our solution is the Oracle Aconex Service which eliminates these challenges by:
- enabling construction design and project professionals to collaboratively manage BIM models
- managing across the entire project team in a true common data environment (CDE)
- enabling organisations to reduce the risk of errors
- accelerate project success by ensuring each team member has access to accurate, up-to-date models.
The BIM solution methodology uses 3D, 4D and 5D modeling, in coordination with a number of tools and technologies, to provide digital representations of the physical and functional characteristics of places.
With Oracle Aconex, organisations can eliminate the need for various point solutions in favor of project-wide BIM participation that:
- drives productivity with faster processes and cycle times
- enables a single source of truth for project information
- delivers a fully connected data set at handover for asset operation
The solution enhances Oracle Aconex’s existing CDE capabilities, which are built around Open BIM standards (e.g., IFC 4 and BCF 2.1) and leverages a cloud-based, full model server to enable efficient, secure, and comprehensive model management at all stages of the project lifecycle.
The Oracle Aconex CDE, which is based on ISO 19650 and DIN SPEC 91391 definitions, provides industry-leading neutrality, security, and data interoperability.
By enabling model management in this environment, Oracle Aconex unlocks new levels of visibility, coordination, and productivity across people and processes, including enabling comprehensive model-based issue and clash management.
Key features of the new solution include:
- Seamless clash and design issue management and resolution
- Dashboard overview and reporting
- Creation of viewpoints – e.g. personal “bookmarks” within models and the linking of documents to objects
- Integrated measurements
- Process support and a full audit trail with the supply chain