Primavera P6 High Level Overview EPPM Training Half Day
At HPS we pride ourselves on having a CIPD qualified trainer with over 20 years of experience. A training environment that is very relaxed and friendly, with inter-active quizzes at the end of each day. There is also an End-of-Course Summary exercise to consolidate everything that you, the delegates have learned. It’s not a formal test but more of a summary of what you will have learnt.
This Primavera P6 High Level Overview Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) training course covers EPPM and is run over half day online or in a location of your choice.
Our P6 high level overview training course costs as little as £200 for the half day including all course material and upon successful completion a Hyde Park Solutions Training Academy Certificate.
- View Portfolios
- View and Modify Dashboards
- Edit Portfolios to be shown in Dashboards
- View Project Information
- Change Views and Layouts
- Run Filters
- Edit Project Information using Activity Codes and Date Ranges
- View Project Health via Schedule Checker
- View Project Workspace
- View Reports
Benefits to You…
Enrolling in this course will help you understand Primavera P6 High Level Overview EPPM functionality and capabilities for gaining and extracting information. This is designed purely as an Overview course, with limited hands-on functionality, and is specifically designed for end-users who require information from EPPM, without being involved in the planning and execution of projects.
- Project Manager
- Anyone who requires analysing information at higher and lower levels, without being involved in putting the plan together from the ground-level upwards
- Analyse portfolio performance
- View high-level Dashboard information
- View multiple project information
- View single project information
- Interrogate project performance
- Critical Path Analysis
- Check project health using Primavera Schedule Checker
- Run Reports
- Create Portfolios manually or via the filter
- View Portfolios
- Create Multiple different Dashboards based on Company requirements
- Display different High-level Portfolio and Project information via the Dashboard
View Project Workspace
- View individual Project High-level information
- Run Schedule Checker for Project Health Analysis
View Project Information
- Create and run view to show specific project information based on company requirements
- Group and sort data on the Activities window
- View the reports window
- Run reports using BI Publisher
End of Course Summary Exercise
- Unlike some other training companies, we provide this exercise and it has been quoted as “The best, and most important part of the course” by delegates.
- Knowledge of project management principles