OPPM Portfolio Management introduction
If your organisation has implemented Oracle’s portfolio management then you are most likely to have implemented OPPM Portfolio Management. You will know that this highly configurable software manages the end to end process of idea collection through to benefits realisation.
At HPS we pride ourselves on having a CIPD qualified trainer with over 20 years of experience. A training environment that is very relaxed and friendly, with inter-active quizzes at the end of each day.
There is also an End-of-Course Summary exercise to consolidate everything that you, the delegates have learned. It’s not a formal test but more of a summary of what you will have learnt. This OPPM Portfolio Management training course is run over 1 day in London, Manchester, Warwick, Leeds, Bristol, Edinburgh or another location of your choice.
Contact us at [email protected]
This Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM) introductory training course costs as little as £395 for the whole day including all course material and upon successful completion a Hyde Park Solutions Training Academy Certificate.
Manage the end to end business processes of PfM including:
- Business Case Building
- Strategic Alignment
- Prioritisation and Selection
- Financial Planing and Modeling
- Resource Demand & Capacity Management
- KPI’s and PfM reporting
- Review Portfolio including Scenario planning and optimisation
- Set/Review Objective and Pair Wise comparison
If you have OPPM as your Portfolio Management solution then you will need assistance in managing the flow of data through the solution.
- Senior manager or executive: wishing to understand how environmental factors impact on the investments the business selects.
- Process owners: will want to understand how they can ensure that the flow of data through the solution is secure and follows the processes that have defined. Workflows ensure that tasks get executed on time and if not they are escalated within the organisation.
- Portfolio managers: will want to understand how to build and understand scenarios with a view to delivering the capability defined by the portfolio.
- Organisation process executors: will understand how to quickly ensure the data is input and used by others.
To understand the value, concepts and practices of portfolio management (PfM) with a view to delivering organisational strategy.
Call for details as this depends on your flavour of portfolio management.
In light of COVID-19 Pandamic we have suspended our class room training courses. Please click on link for our online courses offerings
|To be announce soon||London||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Warwick||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Manchester||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Bristol||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Edinburgh||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
Follow us on LinkedIn for offers on our training courses. Click HERE