Primavera Cloud (Prime) Fundamentals
At HPS we pride ourselves on having a CIPD qualified trainer with over 20 years of experience. A training environment that is very relaxed and friendly, with inter-active quizzes at the end of each day. This Primavera Cloud (Prime) Fundamentals training course is run over 1 day in London, Manchester, Warwick, Leeds, Bristol, Edinburgh or another location of your choice.
There is also an End-of-Course Summary exercise to consolidate everything that you, the delegates have learned. It’s not a formal test but more of a summary of what you will have learnt.
This Primavera Cloud (Prime) fundamentals training course costs as little as £395 for the whole day including all course material and upon successful completion a Hyde Park Solutions Training Academy Certificate.
- about how Primavera Cloud Risk module manages Risk
- How to capture, manage and mitigate Risk
- Understand the impact of Risk on Schedule, Cost and Resource
- How to manage risk at project programme and portfolio level
This course will help you recognise, understand, manage and mitigate risk using Primavera Cloud Risk.
This Primavera Cloud (Prime) Fundamentals course is useful for a the following people including:
- Risk Managers and experts
- Portfolio, Programme & Project Managers and Project Controllers with a Risk mandate
- Organisations sponsors and stakeholders interested in Risk
You will gain a detail understanding of how project risks are managed in Oracle’s Primavera Cloud Risk module (formerly called Prime Risk).
- Understand how risk affect and impact project outcomes, schedule, resource and cost
- Understand how to capture, categories, score and mitigate risk
- Understand how to perform the above within Oracle’s Primavera Cloud Risk module.
The topics include:
- Categorisation & Classification
- Impact on Schedule, Cost and Rresource
- Knowledge of PPM principles and practices
- Good understanding of Risk
Recommended Related Training Courses…
Primavera Cloud Portfolio (Prime) explores portfolio management from collection, prioritisation & selection, KPI reporting, adjust course and benefits realisation.
Primavera Cloud Schedule, Planning & Resource (Prime Schedule and Resource) explores planning activities, scheduling the plan and setting up, allocating and balancing resource roles and resources.
In light of COVID-19 Pandamic we have suspended our class room training courses. Please click on link for our online courses offerings
|To be announce soon||London||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Warwick||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Manchester||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Bristol||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Edinburgh||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
Follow us on LinkedIn for offers on our training courses. Click HERE