Primavera Cloud (Prime) Risk 1 Day
If you are using the Oracle products for managing Risk then you might have been using Primavera Risk Analysis or PRA is it is better known. Oracles new product for managing Risk is called Primavera Cloud (Prime) Risk. Join us for this 1 day course.
This Oracle Primavera tool is rich in functionality, but this has to be understood before it provides any value to the organisations.
Hyde Park Solutions Primavera Cloud Risk trainers have a wealth of knowledge in implementing and running Primavera Cloud Risk on real projects on the customers behalf.
We do this for
- Defence Contractors
- Construction and Engineering firms
- Oil and Gas
This Primavera Cloud (Prime) Risk training course costs as little as £395 for the whole day including all course material and upon successful completion a Hyde Park Solutions Training Academy Certificate.
- Build a Risk Register to assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Execute a risk analysis
- Use a Risk Register to propose, evaluate and justify mitigation options
- Track and manage planned mitigation actions collaboratively with others in the project team
- This course is useful for a wide range of people including:
- End Users
- Risk and Issues Managers
- Project Manager
- Business Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Business Sponsors
- By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- Interpret, clearly communicate and justify a risk assessment to project team member, management and stakeholders alike
- Use risk management to improve your project management capabilities, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations
The depth of topics covered will depend on your organisations specific requirements. If you have no preference we will cover the following:
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
- Risk Methodologies
- Schedule Review
- Using three-point estimates for activities
- Running a quantitative risk analysis
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts)
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
- Introduction to the concepts of as Risk Register
- Cost and Resource uncertainty
- Risk Assessment templates – when to use and when not
- Correlation theory
- Probabilistic Branching
- Risk Register (Risk Events)
- Response Planning – cost/benefit analysis
- Risk work-shopping
- Applying risk analysis techniques
- Knowledge of project management principles
Recommended Related Training Courses…
Primavera Cloud Portfolio (Prime) explores portfolio management from collection, prioritisation & selection, KPI reporting, adjust course and benefits realisation. Its a 1 day course.
Primavera Cloud Schedule, Planning & Resource (Prime Schedule and Resource) explores planing activities, scheduling the plan and setting up, allocating and balancing resource roles and resources. Its a 1 day course.