Primavera Cloud (Prime) Schedule, Planning & Resource Training
At HPS we pride ourselves on having a CIPD qualified trainer with over 20 years of experience. A training environment that is very relaxed and friendly, with inter-active quizzes at the end of each day. This Primavera Cloud (Prime) Schedule, Planning & Resource training course is run over 1 day in London, Manchester, Warwick, Leeds, Bristol, Edinburgh or another location of your choice.
HPS are experts in all the Oracle Primavera products and as such we implement and support these solutions on a daily basis, so we are the safe pair of hands, not just a point and click training provider.
There is also an End-of-Course Summary exercise to consolidate everything that you, the delegates have learned. It’s not a formal test but more of a summary of what you will have learnt.
This Primavera Cloud (Prime) Schedule, Planning and Resource Management training course costs as little as £395 for the whole day including all course material and upon successful completion a Hyde Park Solutions Training Academy Certificate.
- create and schedule a project
- assign roles and named resources
- adjust the project schedule
- execute and control the project
This course will help you understand the basic features and functions of Primavera Cloud Schedule so that you can apply them to your organisation’s project and resource management processes. You’ll also learn how to manage projects on time, to budget and to an agreed level of quality.
This course is aimed at:
- Project Manager
- Resource Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project resources
You will gain an understanding of Oracle’s Primavera Cloud Schedule solution.
The course will vary depending on your organisation’s PPM implementation for portfolio management, and therefore we would welcome a call so we can discuss the learning objective that are specific to your needs. Typical objectives will cover:
- Creating a project
- Creating and using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Add and progress activities
- Create, use and view calendars
- Create linkages and relationships
- Schedule the project
- Assign, remove and apply constraints
- Define roles and resources
- Assign & analyse roles and resources
- Optimize the plan
- Execute the project
- Create reports
- Understand data and reporting structures
You will gain a high level overview and be able to work with Oracle’s Primavera Cloud (Prime) Schedule, Planning & Resource Management solution.
The course will vary depending on your organisation’s PPM implementation for project and resource management, and therefore we would welcome a call so we can discuss the learning objective that are specific to your needs. Typical topics include:
- Describing capturing and using enterprise and project specific data
- Creating, opening and changing Projects
- Views and layouts
- Create, update and delete a project
- Network logic
- Understanding and creating relationship
- creating, executing and understanding forward & backward pass
- understand and using float
- understanding and applying constraints including setting the overall deadline to a Project plan
- Apply a constraint to an activity
- Understanding and creating a reflection Project
- Understanding how to and implications of merging Project changes
- Grouping activities
- Sorting * filtering
Roles and Resources
- Understanding, describing and using roles and resources
- Viewing roles and resource
- Assigning roles to an activities
- Assigning rate to roles
- Understand and displaying the Resource usage profile
Optimising the Project
- Understanding and analysing Schedule sates
- Understand impacts and action of shortening a Project schedule
- Understanding optimisation and analysing Resource availability
- Understand, creating and applying Baselines
- Display Baseline Bars on the Gantt Chart
- Understanding reporting methods
- Running a Schedule & Resource Report
- Creating a report with the Report wizard
- Knowledge of PPM principles and practices
Recommended Related Training Courses…
Primavera Cloud Portfolio (Prime) explores portfolio management from collection, prioritisation & selection, KPI reporting, adjust course and benefits realisation.
Primavera Cloud Risk (Prime Risk) explores detailed costs activities, creating, developing and reporting on project risk.
In light of COVID-19 Pandamic we have suspended our class room training courses. Please click on link for our online courses offerings
|To be announce soon||London||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Warwick||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Manchester||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Bristol||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Edinburgh||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
Follow us on LinkedIn for offers on our training courses. Click HERE