Primavera P6 Administrator Training
This Primavera P6 Administrator training course costs as little as £395 for the day including all course material and upon successful completion a Hyde Park Solutions Training Academy Certificate.
At HPS we pride ourselves on having a CIPD qualified trainer with over 20 years of experience. You will find our training environment to be very relaxed and friendly, with inter-active quizzes at the end of each day. You will take an End-of-Course Summary exercise to consolidate everything that you, the delegates have learned. However, it’s not a formal test but more of a summary of what you will have learnt.
This P6 Administrators training course covers EPPM or PPM and is run over 1 day in London, Manchester, Warwick, Leeds, Bristol, Edinburgh or another location of your choice.
The P6 Administrator Training course covers both PPM and EPPM products.
Firstly, the session begins with the explanation of the EPS (Enterprise Project Structure) ie – where your projects live due to organisation purposes, and access rights, and discusses the different data types within the P6 tool ie Global Data and Project Specific Data. You will also be taught about the OBS.
Delegates get ‘hands-on’ to administer the software very quickly. The session is led by an experienced CIPD qualified P6 trainer with 20yrs of experience, the delegates will initially navigate around an existing P6 plan to gain insight into the functionality of the tool from an administration perspective.
This course is aimed at either a super user, or guru P6 operative who wishes to get involved in administering the application.
Regardless of which industry you work in, this course will help you to understand the main functionality of P6 from an Administrators perspective.
You will be able to apply these concepts to your own organisation, able to manage and support its way of doing things, using P6. You will or should be capable of providing end users with a basic level of support.
- Understanding P6 Data Structures (EPS, OBS)
- Setting up New Users (Privileges, Access Rights, P6 Modules, Passwords)
- Global Security Profiles (What Global Data can User Access)
- Creating Resources Data Table (General Resource Data, Price/unit, Resource Calendars, Default units/time)
- Project Security Profiles (What Project Data can Users Access)
- User Interface Views (What specifically do user see in P6 EPPM specific)
- Enterprise Project Data (Coding, Calendars, Admin Preferences, Categories, Baseline Types etc)
- Creating Roles Data Table (General Role Data, Price/unit, Role Proficiency, Max units)
- Creating Global Layouts and Filters
- Job Services (Summarising, Exporting, Scheduling)
- Creating Dashboards
- Generating Portfolios
Recommended Related Training Courses….
In light of COVID-19 Pandamic we have suspended our class room training courses. Please click on link for our online courses offerings
|To be announce soon||Manchester||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Bristol||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||London||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Edinburgh||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
|To be announce soon||Warwick||£395||Classroom Training||Register Here|
Follow us on LinkedIn for offers on our training courses. Click HERE